Become an EBJIS Member and you will enjoy many unique benefits
1. You will receive a discount from the Annual EBJIS Meeting registration fee which is similar to the annual membership fee (130 euros).
2. Become an EBJIS Fellow: members are eligible to apply for the fully-funded annual Travelling Fellowship program https://www.ebjis.org/fellowship Three Travelling Fellowships are awarded every year.
3. As a member of EBJIS you are eligible to receive reduced article processing charges when publishing an open-access article in The Journal of Bone and Joint Infection (JBJI). https://administrator.copernicus.org/authentication.php
4. Access all EBJIS Newsletters and all the recent news related to Bone and Joint Infection.
5. Access the EBJIS Annual General Assembly with voting rights on key decisions.
6. Access the EBJIS community, that encourages discussion and collaboration between the EBJIS Members on clinical cases.
7. The Executive Committee support Members who organise scientific meetings and promote them among our Members and in the EBJIS website.
8. Apply for a Country Delegate position - a Committee which serves to improve the promotion of the EBJIS in many countries around the world, to facilitate contacts with interested colleagues and to encourage Bone and Joint Infection centres.
Annual membership fee: EUR 130